How Do I Configure Fresh KDS As A Printer In Clover?
- Ensure that the device running Fresh KDS is connected to the same WiFi network as the device running Clover
- On the Clover device, open the Printers app, click the Plus icon (+) in the bottom right corner, and select Add Order Printer
- The KDS screen will be listed as a Star SP700 printer - select the printer
- Enter a name for each Fresh KDS screen
- The KDS screen will now be listed as a connected Order Printer - tap the printer
- Enter a new Printer Name so the KDS screen can be easily identified
- Click Print Test Receipt to verify the connection is active
- Check the label groups to auto-print. Items assigned to these labels will be sent to the KDS based on the Clover Order Receipts settings.
- Click Save to save the changes and complete the printer setup