ToGo is a restaurant e-commerce platform that enables customers to order directly from your custom mobile app or website. It's incredibly powerful, and amazingly simple to use.
Fresh KDS extends the power of ToGo in a couple of ways: (1) orders placed online appear in the kitchen immediately (or at the scheduled time for future orders); and (2) customers are able to utilize the curbside pickup "I'm Here" feature that alerts you when they have arrived.
This guide will walk you through the process of integrating ToGo with your Fresh KDS setup.
Note: This guide assumes that you are already using Fresh KDS. If not, you will need to first setup the Fresh KDS app. Select "Getting Started" from the right menu and select the guide that applies.
Step 1: Obtain Your ToGo Location ID
- Log in to ToGo's Administration Dashboard, OrderCloud.
- Click Manage Stores.
- In the list of locations, take note of the 3 or 4-digit number. That is your Location ID.
Step 2: Enable ToGo "Bolt-On" in Fresh KDS
- In the Fresh KDS app select the menu in the top left of the screen.
- Click Settings.
- Click Bolt-Ons.
- Select ToGo.
- Click the toggle to activate the integration (it should be green).
- Enter the Location ID from Step 1.
- Click Request Key.
- A key should generate and appear.