You will need the following component:
- Mirco USB to USB Adapter - (does not have to be this exact brand)
- USB Ethernet Adapter - (does not have to be this exact brand)
- Standard Ethernet Cable - (length to fit your specific setup)
Note the device MUST be powered from a AC outlet, not a USB from a computer:
- Plug the Micro USB adapter into the Android tablet.
- Connect the Micro USB adapter to the ethernet adapter.
- Turn off Wifi on the tablet
- Connect ethernet adapter to network via ethernet cable
- After 5-10 seconds, should have internet and network access