We support the Bematechus/Logic Controls KB1700 USB bump bar.
- To get started, you will need to obtain the bump bar. Found here.
- If using an iOS device, you will need a lightning to usb adapter. Found here.
- If using an Android device, you will need a micro usb to usb adapter. Found here.
- Once you have the required hardware and cables, connect them to the device running Fresh KDS.
- Using normal/tile/takeout view, the keys 1-9, and 0 (10) can be used to bump orders.
- Using split view, the keys 1-5 will clear orders on the top row and keys 6-0 (10) will clear orders from the bottom row.
- That's it! You should be good to go.
If you need additional help please reach out via the chat box in the bottom right corner of the website.